North Education Center (NEC) serves students K-12 with unique needs in a variety of programs.
Our goal is to serve the whole student. We meet students where they are at and are committed to creating a safe and nurturing school where students thrive. In addition to learning in the classroom, our students are learners of social and emotional health, positive behavior, self-advocacy, and restorative practices.
- Specialized programming for students
- Small class sizes
- Experienced and passionate teachers
- Skilled support staff
- Mental health supports and trauma-informed care
- A safe, welcoming, nurturing, and innovative learning environment
Our programs serve students in K through 12th grade:
- Special Education Programs (enroll through your resident school district)
- North Education Center Academy – NECA (alternative high school)