During school age years, proper nutrition can reinforce lifelong eating habits that contribute to a student’s overall well being. This can help them grow and learn to their fullest potential and then go on to lead a healthy lifestyle.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider.
Student $2.10 Adult $2.75
Student $3.25 Adult $4.00
Headway Academy South:
- Go to https://www.summereatsmn.org/ or
- Download the free Summer Eats Minnesota app or
- Text Summer Meals to 97779
Interested in learning the nutritional value of what’s in 287 breakfast and lunch?
Your student may qualify for free or reduced-price lunch.
Free/Reduced Meal Forms:
- English Version instructions
- English Version application
- Hmoob (Hmong) instructions
- Hmoob (Hmong) application
- Soomaali (Somali) instructions
- Soomaali (Somali) application
- Español (Spanish) instructions
- Español (Spanish) application
Additional Resources and Forms
- Special Diet Statement Form
- Special Diet Procedure
- Lactose-Free Milk Request Form
- Non-Discrimination Statement
Local Wellness Policy: Triennial Assessment
An assessment of the school wellness policy must be conducted a minimum of once every three years;
The results of the assessment must be made available to the public and found here.