We are proud to partner with families and the community ensure excellent education for students.
We provide resources to help families navigate to support their students’ education.
District 287 selectively chooses resources to provide to families. We typically do not promote resources from outside organizations to our students and families.
It’s that time of year, again! We are all excited to welcome students back and get in the groove of things! We’ve created a to-do checklist to help families get set for the 2019-20 school year. Return completed items in the self-addressed, stamped envelope or have student bring to school.
Forms to Complete:
- Student Emergency and Health Information
- District-Wide Emergency Notification Contact Information (opt-in to text and multilingual notifications)
- Authorization for Release of Information if applicable
- Authorization for Administration of Prescription Medicine (to receive medication during school)
- Authorization for Administration of Non-Prescription Medicine (to receive medication during school)
- Permission Form - Community Based Instruction
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals or apply online www.paypams.com/onlineapp
- Minnesota Language Survey
- Ethnic and Racial Demographics Designation Form
- Authorization to release info - Child Crisis or COPE
- Prenatal screening form
Make sure you and your student review the Student Handbook located on our District Website at https://www.district287.org/ under the “Family Resources” tab.
- Student Handbook Agreement FY19 Student Handbook