Welcome to South Education Center Academy!
7450 Penn Ave S, Richfield, MN 55423
Phone Number: 612-355-5800
South Education Center Academy (SECA) is an alternative high school for students who are determined to earn their diploma. We serve students in grades 9-12, up to age 21.
SECA is a credit-based program that offers:
- Core academic courses required for a Minnesota high school diploma
- A variety of elective courses including art, personal finance, job skills, work experience, and parenting
- Classes for English Learner students
- Credit recovery courses through Northern Star Online
What makes us different?
SECA works with students at their skill level to help them build confidence in their abilities.
- Small class sizes and greater individual attention
- Project-based learning
- Restorative practices that help us build community and resolve conflicts
- Partnership with a local childcare center to provide daycare services for teen parents
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) and Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
Any questions? Contact:
Kacey Laurent; email@example.com, (612) 355-5848
SECA Fax: 612-355-5839
Assistant Principal: David Ritter; firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-355-5916
Administration Support: Kacey Laurent; email@example.com, (612) 355-5848
Social Worker: Paige Ammermann, firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor: Michelle Kammers, email@example.com, (952) 374-5742
School Psychologist: Hailey Andrashko, firstname.lastname@example.org
English: Beth Kowski, email@example.com, (612) 355-5814
Social Studies: Erik Andracek, firstname.lastname@example.org (612) 355-5816
Science/Math: Leslie Grebe, email@example.com, (612) 355-5810
Math: Matt Ahlbery, firstname.lastname@example.org, (612) 355-5823
Science: Matt Kaylor, email@example.com, (612) 355-5824
Special Education/Art: Erica Bauer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (612) 355-5813
Special Education: Guadalupe Estrada Martinez email@example.com, (612) 355-5973