South Education Center (SEC) serves students pre-K through Transition with unique needs in a variety of programs.
Our goal is to serve the whole student. We meet students where they are at and are committed to creating a safe and nurturing school where students thrive. In addition to learning in the classroom, our students are learners of social and emotional health, positive behavior, self-advocacy, and restorative practices.
- Specialized programming for students
- Small class sizes
- Experienced and passionate teachers
- Skilled support staff
- Mental health supports and trauma-informed care
- A safe, welcoming, nurturing, and innovative learning environment
Our programs serve pre-K through Transition.
- Special Education Programs (enroll through your resident school district)
- South Education Center Academy – SECA (alternative high school)