Thursday, March 25th
Family Resource Virtual Meeting
- Vocational Rehab Services
- Pacer Center – Family Rights/Responsibilities
- Assistive Technology Overview
Survey for ABEC Families
In Somali/ Af-soomaali
In Spanish/ En español
Welcome to the Ann Bremer Education Center, home of the Phoenix. Our mission is to provide a safe and secure, student-focused learning community where staff and students are empowered to become lifelong learners working towards student independence.
We believe that all people have intrinsic value and have the capacity to contribute to society. Our staff make magic happen by being committed and determined to improve the lives of students both academically and socially.
Our goal is to serve the whole student. We meet students where they are at and are committed to creating a safe and nurturing school where students thrive. In addition to learning in the classroom, our students are learners of social and emotional health, positive behavior, self-advocacy, and restorative practices.
- Specialized programming for students
- Small class sizes
- Experienced and passionate teachers
- Skilled support staff
- Mental health supports and trauma-informed care
- A safe, welcoming, nurturing, and innovative learning environment
Our programs serve high school students and young adults ages 14-21.
- Special Education Programs (enroll through your resident school district)
- Transition Programs (enroll through resident school district)