School Board News and Info
Staying up-to-date with news from the latest school board meetings is easy. Here are details on how:
- When do board meetings take place? On designated Thursday evenings. Upcoming meetings include March 11, March 25, April 8, and May 13.
- How can I find out what’s on the agenda? Agendas and the board book are available online.
- Where do I watch the meeting streamed live? Shortly before a meeting begins, it’s added to the District 287’s YouTube channel, where you can watch it live.
- Is there closed captioning? Yes, beginning in March, District 287 will use a live captioning service. The service is performed by a person who is listening to the meeting and transcribing it in real-time.
- How can I find out what happened if I can’t watch? Board Briefs, a newsletter recap of board meetings, is published after each board meeting. Sign up to receive the Board Briefs newsletter.