West Suburban Summer School (WSSS) Registration
Welcome to WSSS 2019 - Celebrating 41 Years!
WSSS is a program of Gifted Education Services at Intermediate District 287 that serves gifted and talented students who will enter grades 2 - 12 in September, 2019.
Explore Your Summer with West Suburban Summer School 2019! (YouTube video)WSSS 2019 Dates:
- June 17 - 21, 2019
- June 24 - 28, 2019
- July 8 - 12, 2019
- July 15 - 19, 2019
- July 22 - 26, 2019
- South Education Center, Richfield, MN
- Maple Grove Middle School, Maple Grove, MN
- Wayzata Middle School, Wayzata, MN
- February 13, 2019 - Summer brochure is available to view online
- February 20, 2019 at 6 AM - Registration is open for member districts only
- February 22, 2019 at midnight - Registration is open for non-member districts
- Begin by setting up an account for your student in the online registration system.
- Be sure to do this in advance of the course registration opening.
- Click on WSSS Instructions for New Account Creations for instructions.
- Log in to your account at www.district287.org/wsssregistration and update your student's information.
- Under "Current Students" click on "More / Update" then review and revise your personal information.
- Next, select "Emergency Information" from the top drop down menu and update your emergency contacts, medications, allergies, and authorizations.
- EMERGENCY INFORMATION MUST BE UPDATED AND CONFIRMED IN ORDER TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- The parent/guardian secure login information (based on username and password) constitutes a signature for purposes of registration, payment, and communication.
- All transactions entered under a student's secure login will be considered legally binding.
If you registered and paid for a course, there is a 7 day grace period to withdraw and receive a full refund. After 7 days, $100 will be deducted from the refunded fee. No refunds will be allowed after the following dates (except for medical reasons):
- Monday, May 20, 2019 for June sessions
- Monday, June 10, 2019 for July sessions
For questions or assistance, please contact:
Gifted & Talented Program Coordinator