West Suburban Summer School (WSSS) Registration
Welcome to WSSS 2019 - Celebrating 41 Years!
Due to heavy traffic, the Paypal credit card site is processing payments much slower than expected. To finalize your enrollments, you may choose "Pay by Check" and then make the payment when the site is more responsive.
WSSS is a program of Gifted Education Services at Intermediate District 287 that serves gifted and talented students who will enter grades 2 - 12 in September, 2019.
Explore Your Summer with West Suburban Summer School 2019! (YouTube video)WSSS 2019 Dates:
- June 17 - 21, 2019
- June 24 - 28, 2019
- July 8 - 12, 2019
- July 15 - 19, 2019
- July 22 - 26, 2019
- South Education Center, Richfield, MN
- Maple Grove Middle School, Maple Grove, MN
- Wayzata Middle School, Wayzata, MN
- February 13, 2019 - Summer brochure is available to view online
- February 20, 2019 at 6 AM - Registration is open for member districts only
- February 22, 2019 at midnight - Registration is open for non-member districts
- Begin by setting up an account for your student in the online registration system.
- Be sure to do this in advance of the course registration opening.
- Click on WSSS Instructions for New Account Creations for instructions.
- Log in to your account at www.district287.org/wsssregistration and update your student's information.
- Under "Current Students" click on "More / Update" then review and revise your personal information.
- Next, select "Emergency Information" from the top drop down menu and update your emergency contacts, medications, allergies, and authorizations.
- EMERGENCY INFORMATION MUST BE UPDATED AND CONFIRMED IN ORDER TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- The parent/guardian secure login information (based on username and password) constitutes a signature for purposes of registration, payment, and communication.
- All transactions entered under a student's secure login will be considered legally binding.
If you registered and paid for a course, there is a 7 day grace period to withdraw and receive a full refund. After 7 days, $100 will be deducted from the refunded fee. No refunds will be allowed after the following dates (except for medical reasons):
- Monday, May 20, 2019 for June sessions
- Monday, June 10, 2019 for July sessions
For questions or assistance, please contact:
Gifted & Talented Program Coordinator