North Education Center Academy (NECA)
Support NECA and support the next generation of learners
We are seeking support with advancing programs to support our students. Our projects that we are requesting funding for are:
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID): the program is designed to emphasize college readiness skills for students
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports (PBIS): the program teaches students the expectations that they should exhibit in schools and rewards positive behavior through acknowledging students in a variety of ways individually as well as within the whole school
- Early Learning Center (ELC): the program provides early education to infants, toddlers and preschool children
Please check out our program pages and give to the cause that most fits you.
View the 2018-2019 Family Calendar
- First day of school: Tuesday, September 4
- Last day of school: Thursday, June 6
- Winter Break: Dec. 24-Jan. 1
- Spring Break: March 25-29
Please review the calendar carefully for more details about important dates, no school days, and holidays and breaks.