Essential Training and Employee Handbook
The Professional Development Hub in Moodle is now the home for Essential Training and the Employee Handbook review and sign off location.
There are nine Essential Training modules along with the Employee Handbook.
Each module consists of a reading portion and quiz questions.
It will take approximately 90 minutes to complete.
Please plan to complete the Essential Training within the first two weeks of hire.
- In order to get into the course, you will need to log in and self-enroll in the course.
- Start by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
- Once Moodle pulls up, click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are new to District 287, please Create a New Account by clicking on "Create new account" on the bottom right.
- Fill out the new account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- If you have previously created a Moodle account, please log in using the username and password you created.
- Select the course you want to participate in, "287 Essential Training"
- The enrollment key is: et287
- Once you've entered the enrollment key, you are now able to access the full course.
- From now on you will only need to enter the username and password you created.