Leading for Racial Equity
We work to become a more racially equitable school district. We focus on removing systemic inequities, increasing opportunities and implementing culturally responsive practices to eliminate achievement disparities. Our strategic efforts include:
- Being an organization which identifies systemic inequities and its
role in perpetuating them.
- A plan to focus on the elimination of systemic inequities.
- Hiring and retaining racially diverse and racially conscious staff.
- Students receiving culturally-responsive instruction and assessment.
- Being a place of belonging and safety.
- Actively engaged in eliminating systemic inequities and achievement disparities.