Free Summer Meals for Kids
Use these resources to find free meal for kids ages 18 and under this summer:
- Download the Free Meals for Kids app provided by Hunger Impact Partners to your phone or device.
- Call the 211 Hotline. From a cell phone – Twin Cities Metro Area: 651-291-0211, Greater Minnesota: 1-800-543-7709, TTY: 651-291-8440.
- Call the Minnesota Food HelpLine at 1-888-711-1151, available from Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Central Time.
- Text “Food” to 877-877. Spanish speakers, text “comida” to 877-877.
- Free meals will be provided at Intermediate District 287 summer school programs. (NEC, SEC, WEC, ABEC).