2021 Student Support Fundraiser
District 287 serves students from 6 weeks through a transition age. As a result, we have various needs that are not addressed with limited ways to support our students. Some examples include:
- Lack of food (beyond school breakfast and lunch)
- Lack of diapers or similar items for adolescent parents
- Lack of personal care supplies for students who have toileting needs
- Resources for delivery fees for donated items, such as a bed from My Very Own Bed
The resources would go a long way to support the students (and their families) with meeting their needs.
Two ways to give:
- GiveMN https://bit.ly/3BhlTRT
- Send a check, payable to District 287 (mail to 1820 Xenium Lane North, Plymouth, MN 55441)
The fundraiser ends on Friday, October 22, 202, or when the goal is met.