Strategic Plan 2015-2020
The mission of Intermediate District 287 is to be the premier provider of innovative specialized services to ensure that each member district can meet the unique learning needs of its students.
We Believe That…
- Each person has intrinsic value.
- Each person has the capacity to contribute to society.
- When people with varying perspectives collaborate, the impossible becomes possible.
- Learning unlocks human potential.
- Integrity is essential for sustaining effective relationships.
- Respect for each person and the diversity of ideas enriches the individual and strengthens society.
- Responsiveness and innovation are key to thriving in a changing world.
- Each person performs best when engaged, connected, and supported.
Brooklyn Center, Eden Prairie, Edina, Hopkins, Minnetonka, Orono, Osseo, Richfield, Robbinsdale, St. Louis Park, Wayzata, Westonka
For more than 45 years school districts have relied on Intermediate District 287 to customize services to support the unique learning needs of their students.