Information for School Districts
What NSO can do for your students and teachers
A variety of training opportunities are available through NSO and our partners.
Please see our Training page or contact Jon Voss for details.
Districts who become sustaining partners of NSO benefit by involvement in a number of options:
- Offer coursework they have developed
- Provide teachers to deliver existing classes
- Review curriculum to ensure standards are being met
- Participate in further course development
- Receive training for teachers and staff
- Network with other districts regarding online and digital learning initiatives
To become a member:
Review the Partnership Agreement
Contact us at NSO
- Students are eligible to enroll in NSO even if their home district is not a member
- Students are eligible to enroll in any state-approved online learning program, regardless of district membership in NSO